JONOROX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JONOROX

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Golf-orama-ation-ooni-osity

Go down 
+2
billy_brown
insert_coin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
billy_brown
Master of getting bored on a forum!!! HURAAAHH
billy_brown

Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2007-01-15

Golf-orama-ation-ooni-osity - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf-orama-ation-ooni-osity   Golf-orama-ation-ooni-osity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 1:54 pm

ANNA ! ! ! ! I BROKE 100! ! ! 99 shots.. my handicap is now 30.7..... woo

i got a 2 on a par 3

AND

a 3 !!!!!!!! on a par 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!

still dying of a heartattack!!!!!
here is an interesting and incredibly daunting fact = pelican waters has approx 98 bunkers............... gasp
Back to top Go down
magenetic toilet flusher
magenetic toilet flusher

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Golf-orama-ation-ooni-osity   Golf-orama-ation-ooni-osity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 1:26 pm

OH MY GOD!!!
JESSY IS NUMBER 1!!!
GO U!! i knew u would make me proud...i think its the new golf links card that did it for you..and the fact u gt 2..not 1 my friends, 2! birdies!!!!!!!
congratulations...i shake u warmly by the hand *shakes hands*
Back to top Go down
billy_brown
billy_brown

PostSubject: Re: Golf-orama-ation-ooni-osity   Golf-orama-ation-ooni-osity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 1:33 pm

why thankyou thankyou, i will be here all week...... Cool

it's so cool you get to swipe the golf links card in the little swipe machine and it prints out your card WITH YOUR PERSONAL HANDICAP ON IT ! ! ! could life get any better..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
magenetic toilet flusher
magenetic toilet flusher

PostSubject: Re: Golf-orama-ation-ooni-osity   Golf-orama-ation-ooni-osity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 12:38 pm

to tell u the truth? i dont think it could.....i really dont. no more golf fo a while man, its SOCCERTIME...doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo..cant touch this
Back to top Go down
billy_brown
billy_brown

PostSubject: Re: Golf-orama-ation-ooni-osity   Golf-orama-ation-ooni-osity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 12:50 pm

speaking of it won't get any better... today i lost in matchplay.... THE worLd id COMinG to A DraMatIC EEEEEENNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!! nnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
p.s i must gaze *lol* into f-dawg's eyes... cause you said they were a really coolish colour.....
Back to top Go down
magenetic toilet flusher
magenetic toilet flusher

PostSubject: Re: Golf-orama-ation-ooni-osity   Golf-orama-ation-ooni-osity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 7:23 am

yyyyyeeeesssssss...i was a little freaked out by that comment. but now i understand!
yeah, theyre like BLUE. really really BLUE! enough of that. its weird. anyhoo..
anyone wanna right my english assignment for me? i was sick all week so i couldnt do it
and now i have 2 days to finish it! Shocked
Back to top Go down
billy_brown
billy_brown

PostSubject: Re: Golf-orama-ation-ooni-osity   Golf-orama-ation-ooni-osity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 9:03 am

yeak i rekkon

woh my god! i have to finish my math and english TODAY!!!! wooohh shit-aki mushrooms...

how awesome is Mr f ... he looks a tad like wentworth miller (scrummy) off prison break...(not that i think that mr f is hot or anything) *shudder*

well back to my assignments ..
adios amegos?
Back to top Go down
magenetic toilet flusher
magenetic toilet flusher

PostSubject: Re: Golf-orama-ation-ooni-osity   Golf-orama-ation-ooni-osity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 4:03 pm

haha..i was just thinking to myself..
JESS! u devil you..he says hi to me everytime i walk past, its hilarious.
btw, have u ever noticed how short he is??
Back to top Go down
billy_brown
billy_brown

PostSubject: Re: Golf-orama-ation-ooni-osity   Golf-orama-ation-ooni-osity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 11:50 am

NO! but now YES! holy ja-moly! he's pretty funny if you think about it.. he always wears like 'golfy' jumpers and ALWAYS LONG DRESS PANTS! and he has really big pearly whites don't you rekkon...
Back to top Go down
magenetic toilet flusher
magenetic toilet flusher

PostSubject: Re: Golf-orama-ation-ooni-osity   Golf-orama-ation-ooni-osity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 4:49 pm

yes. aww (lol jono)...those cardigans are pretty spiffy. however, i do think that us talking about a teacher the way we are is pretty weird and crazy. so maybe we should stop. hahahaha. u know what? i love pencil holders. i really dont think i could live without them! wat do u think everybody??
Back to top Go down
Tom da Pom
You make me proud!
You make me proud!
Tom da Pom

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Golf-orama-ation-ooni-osity   Golf-orama-ation-ooni-osity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 3:41 pm

i think ur completely whacked in the head! JKS JKS wat are pencil holders though?
Back to top Go down
magenetic toilet flusher
magenetic toilet flusher

PostSubject: Re: Golf-orama-ation-ooni-osity   Golf-orama-ation-ooni-osity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 5:32 pm

umm..isnt it obvious? things that hold pencils!
DAH! bounce
Back to top Go down
Tom da Pom
You make me proud!
You make me proud!
Tom da Pom

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Golf-orama-ation-ooni-osity   Golf-orama-ation-ooni-osity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 12:24 pm

y would u need something 2 hold ur pencil when u have a hand
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golf-orama-ation-ooni-osity   Golf-orama-ation-ooni-osity - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golf-orama-ation-ooni-osity
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JONOROX :: sport :: Golf-
Jump to: