JONOROX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JONOROX

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

faurourite bands

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jonorox
Master of getting bored on a forum!!! HURAAAHH
Jonorox

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2007-01-11

faurourite bands Empty
PostSubject: faurourite bands   faurourite bands Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2007 6:43 am

What are ur favourite bands? Mine are Anti-Flag and The Red Hot Chili Peppers. Go check them out!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jonorox.com
billy_brown
billy_brown

Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2007-01-15

faurourite bands Empty
PostSubject: Re: faurourite bands   faurourite bands Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2007 8:08 am

ello ello

my favourooni bands/singer people would have to be , eskimo joe, i like that song by greenday and U2 ( the saints are coming), i like a few of Pink , yes you heard right Pink, affraid ( u and ur hand and who knew.) also fleetwood mac (i always fall asleep when i listen to them) Sleep . I don't like (chasing cars) by Snow Patrol, it's so sad Sad
anyway wedges are calling me! Razz

toodles albino
Back to top Go down
Jonorox
Jonorox

faurourite bands Empty
PostSubject: Re: faurourite bands   faurourite bands Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2007 8:54 am

o........k......... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Jonorox
Jonorox

faurourite bands Empty
PostSubject: dude   faurourite bands Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2007 9:04 am

dude I reckon snow patrol chasing cars is a really good and sentimental song, don't diss it!! Sad You made me cryyyy!) I reckon that eskimo joey, greendad and U2be are preety cool bands n' singers also dude.
But I think u know about my answer for pink tongue ...so I won't bother answering What a Face
Lucky you! queen you get to have wedges! I wish I could... Wink
FLEETWOOD MACAROONY ROCKS UR SOCKS!!! They are so AWESOME
They do the best bed time misiquee for all age(even if it was done especially for pre-born babies!)! I love them so much!!!! cheers cheers cheers alien alien alien alien alien hehehehe.
O well tis 5 in the morning here and I've got a lot of working to get doing
so "HEAR FROM YOU DUDES IN NOW ONLY BUT AMAZINGLY DOODELY 3 NIGHTS!!!!!!!!!! scratch i think...
Back to top Go down
insert_coin
insert_coin

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2007-01-14

faurourite bands Empty
PostSubject: Re: faurourite bands   faurourite bands Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2007 9:26 am

WELL I LIKE NICKY WEBSTER OKAY!! SHE'S FLIPPIN SWEET

GOSH!

afro (<<<<<< Lest we forget)
Back to top Go down
billy_brown
billy_brown

faurourite bands Empty
PostSubject: Re: faurourite bands   faurourite bands Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2007 10:11 am

hey fellas Razz
I sincerely aplologise for dissing chasing cars. Laughing But okay here's the story.
ONce upon a time there was a show called E.R. A nurse and a doc were in a lovey dovey relationship, and the lady was pregnant, they were on the verge of getting married. To cut a long story short, the doctor was taken hostage and tied to a bed, and he saw his 'wife-to-be' dieing (she was almost in labor she was bleeding and falling to the ground) (she needed medical attention) (IMMEDIATELY! affraid ) and there was nothing he could do to save her. Sad Sad No
Meanwhile that chasing cars song was playing. and so every time i hear it, it reminds me of that heart wrenching scene. Sad Sad I love you tear tear
Razz What a Face
ahhh i feel better now that i've got that off my chest. Razz
cherio
talk to you in a few Razz
PS Laughing heard the music from highs school musical , that is going through my noggen Mad What a Face Razz Basketball
Back to top Go down
Jonorox
Jonorox

faurourite bands Empty
PostSubject: Sad story   faurourite bands Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2007 10:34 am

Pretty sad...
Or otherwise do you like the band called blink 182?
(dude this is he first serious i've sent so far!) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
insert_coin
insert_coin

faurourite bands Empty
PostSubject: Re: faurourite bands   faurourite bands Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2007 10:39 am

blink 182 were flippin awesome until they split up

afro
Back to top Go down
Jonorox
Jonorox

faurourite bands Empty
PostSubject: yeh   faurourite bands Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2007 11:06 am

I rection ey
Back to top Go down
insert_coin
insert_coin

faurourite bands Empty
PostSubject: Re: faurourite bands   faurourite bands Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2007 12:21 pm

Damien was so crushed when he heard they broke up. Oh well, there are loads of other good bands.
Back to top Go down
Jonorox
Jonorox

faurourite bands Empty
PostSubject: Re: faurourite bands   faurourite bands Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2007 2:07 am

...like Mickael Jackson...he is so flippin sweet... flower
Back to top Go down
insert_coin
insert_coin

faurourite bands Empty
PostSubject: Re: faurourite bands   faurourite bands Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2007 3:17 am

or kris kros or missy elliot of red jumpsuit aparatus of my chemical romance wooooo
Back to top Go down
Jonorox
Jonorox

faurourite bands Empty
PostSubject: Re: faurourite bands   faurourite bands Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2007 7:24 am

Waaaaaaaaah?
O anyway Emma I'm waiting for you on chat if u want...
Back to top Go down
insert_coin
insert_coin

faurourite bands Empty
PostSubject: Re: faurourite bands   faurourite bands Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2007 10:43 am

oh i just got on
Back to top Go down
Jonorox
Jonorox

faurourite bands Empty
PostSubject: Re: faurourite bands   faurourite bands Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2007 11:02 am

Cool mate
Have you ever heard of a band called thursday? They're pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
insert_coin
insert_coin

faurourite bands Empty
PostSubject: Re: faurourite bands   faurourite bands Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2007 11:03 am

nah i haven't heard of them. OHH have you heard of red jumpsuit aparatus. they're the best. go to www.youtube.com then type in red jumpsuit aparatus face down. it's the best song ever
Back to top Go down
billy_brown
billy_brown

faurourite bands Empty
PostSubject: Re: faurourite bands   faurourite bands Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2007 5:53 am

nup........... what do they sing??? What a Face are they frenchies........ Shocked
Back to top Go down
Jonorox
Jonorox

faurourite bands Empty
PostSubject: Re: faurourite bands   faurourite bands Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2007 4:02 am

No, Jessy What a Face theyre not frenchies! Theyre pretty darn awesome. My fav song is face down or whatnot. I just found the bullshitest band ever...go check out their video:
http://www.wat.tv/jpheadust/Headust.html theyre so gay they try to do brutal hardcore metal chocolate, and it's sooooo funny.
Byby cheers
Back to top Go down
magenetic toilet flusher
magenetic toilet flusher

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2007-01-23

faurourite bands Empty
PostSubject: Re: faurourite bands   faurourite bands Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 2:04 pm

when i was, a young boy,
my father, took me into the city,
to see a marchin' band,
he said son when, you grow up,
will you be, the saviour of the broken,
the beaten and the damned

WHEN I WAS A YOUNG BOY......blah blah blah blah

i very much like that song..
Back to top Go down
billy_brown
billy_brown

faurourite bands Empty
PostSubject: Re: faurourite bands   faurourite bands Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 2:00 am

yes yes i am fond of that very song myself.....

Sarah won't you tell me your name (Eksimo Joe) (woo hoo woo hoo) ( lurv his shirt)

crazy fool...
(does eskimo have an e ???)
ESKIMOE JOE with or without ESKIMO JOE....

hmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm hmm

i'm goin kyaking ! i'm goin kyaking ! i'm goin kyaking ! i'm goin kyaking ! i'm goin kyaking ! i'm goin kyaking ! i'm goin kyaking ! i'm goin kyaking ! i'm goin kyaking ! do do do do do
Back to top Go down
Jonorox
Jonorox

faurourite bands Empty
PostSubject: Re: faurourite bands   faurourite bands Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 2:07 am

You're sooo lucky sis...tomorow I've got school affraid
Back to top Go down
billy_brown
billy_brown

faurourite bands Empty
PostSubject: Re: faurourite bands   faurourite bands Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 2:29 am

bummer dude, chuck a snow ball for meh loov!!! Razz

or a rock if there's no snow

perhaps not
Back to top Go down
magenetic toilet flusher
magenetic toilet flusher

faurourite bands Empty
PostSubject: Re: faurourite bands   faurourite bands Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 11:32 am

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

oh sorry, didnt mean to laugh at you jono
Back to top Go down
magenetic toilet flusher
magenetic toilet flusher

faurourite bands Empty
PostSubject: Re: faurourite bands   faurourite bands Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2007 10:34 am

well by now EVERYONE must know i LOVE the band the beautiful girls!! well last night, me and cheridan went and saw them!!! it was the best experience of my life (since woodford folk festival anyway!). we moshed and danced and screamed and sang and it was the best EVER! then my dad bought their cd for me (coz i did good on my report card or something) AND THEN THEY SIGNED IT AND I GAVE THEM A HUG AND SHOOK THEIR HANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'M IN LOVE WITH MAT MCHUGH!!!!!!!!!!!NOW I HAVE A SIGNED ALBUM!
IT'S THEIR OLD ONE BUT I DONT CARE! I HAD THE MOST FUN EVER. it was really really hot in the mosh pit and we had to sit through this really crap guy first. *shudder* many dreams came true last night;

1. I WAS LESS THAN 5 METRES AWAY FROM THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS!!
2. I SHOOK THEIR HANDS!!!!!!!
3. I HIT THE BEACH BALL THAT WAS GOING AROUND THE MOSH PIT
4. THEY SPURTED OUT ALL THIS GLITTER STUFF ON US

im sorry...HA HA im still on a high.
Back to top Go down
Jonorox
Jonorox

faurourite bands Empty
PostSubject: Re: faurourite bands   faurourite bands Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2007 3:50 am

dude...

O well once I went to this concert it was with a drumkit and an electric bass. The concert was in a bar. There were about 40 people there. It was free. I knew the guys and they usually do Jazz.
Then, all of a sudden, while me and a friend were discussing, we hear a loud BBBBBBAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE DRUM KIT DUDE WENT CRAZY!!!!!!! HE PUT AMPS ON EVERY DRUM!!!!! THE BASS HAD AT LEAST 6 EFFECTS PEDALS AND THE MASSIVEST AND LOUDEST AMPS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE WHOLE BUILDING WAS SHACKING!!!!! THEY DID A 45 MN IMPROVISATION OF HEAVVY TRASH METAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then my ears popped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

faurourite bands Empty
PostSubject: Re: faurourite bands   faurourite bands Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

faurourite bands
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JONOROX :: Disco club :: Rock-
Jump to: