JONOROX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JONOROX

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jonorox
Master of getting bored on a forum!!! HURAAAHH
Jonorox

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2007-01-11

PostSubject: Avatars   Avatars Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2007 10:03 pm

Hey guys! How do you like my avatar! I found it on http://www.avatar-forum-msn.webrealite.com/avatar-humour-msn-forum.htm. Go check it out!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jonorox.com
samj
loser
loser

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-01-16

PostSubject: avatars   Avatars Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2007 3:33 am

Back to top Go down
Jonorox
Jonorox

PostSubject: dude...   Avatars Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2007 3:46 am

Sam...you didn't need to show us your autoportrait
Back to top Go down
insert_coin
insert_coin

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2007-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Avatars   Avatars Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2007 12:20 pm

lol hahaha good call
Back to top Go down
Jonorox
Jonorox

PostSubject: Re: Avatars   Avatars Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2007 1:58 am

Thanks, chap! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
insert_coin
insert_coin

PostSubject: Re: Avatars   Avatars Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2007 3:15 am

anytime my french buddy hahhaha. any chance you know how to make curry?
Back to top Go down
insert_coin
insert_coin

PostSubject: Re: Avatars   Avatars Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2007 3:16 am

ahhhh damn.. how do i put inb a picture. I have a really funny one with jesse mcartney
Back to top Go down
Jonorox
Jonorox

PostSubject: Re: Avatars   Avatars Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2007 8:59 am

Damn! I wanted to send 4 images. I worked out how to upload them, But How are you meant to insert them?
Back to top Go down
Jonorox
Jonorox

PostSubject: Re: Avatars   Avatars Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2007 9:06 am

O well then I'll Just change my own avatar quite frequently, that way you can check em out. Do you like my new one?
Back to top Go down
billy_brown
billy_brown

Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2007-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Avatars   Avatars Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2007 10:02 am

Very Happy awes jonny lol!
Back to top Go down
insert_coin
insert_coin

PostSubject: Re: Avatars   Avatars Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2007 10:40 am

i ahve one like that. it says you suck. then it has a smiley face. then it says no i'm serious. i like it. by the way i hope you're all watching the tennis it rocks. but if you don't like tennis don't watch it you'll be bored to death!
Back to top Go down
Jonorox
Jonorox

PostSubject: Re: Avatars   Avatars Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2007 4:05 am

I just got a knew avatar, it's my favourite. Do you get it?
Back to top Go down
magenetic toilet flusher
magenetic toilet flusher

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Avatars   Avatars Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2007 3:38 pm

my avatar is of one of the best bands in the whole entire world! THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS!!! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS!

thankyou
Back to top Go down
magenetic toilet flusher
magenetic toilet flusher

PostSubject: Re: Avatars   Avatars Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2007 4:09 pm

OMG! IM GOING TO THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS CONCERT ON FRIDAY!!! IM SO EXCITED!! GO AUSTRALIA DAY! cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Jonorox
Jonorox

PostSubject: Re: Avatars   Avatars Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2007 10:16 pm

huh???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Please explain
Back to top Go down
magenetic toilet flusher
magenetic toilet flusher

PostSubject: Re: Avatars   Avatars Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 7:09 am

one of the BEST bands in the whole entire world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jonorox
Jonorox

PostSubject: Re: Avatars   Avatars Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 2:24 am

Okidokes Anna
Back to top Go down
magenetic toilet flusher
magenetic toilet flusher

PostSubject: Re: Avatars   Avatars Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 7:31 am

im sorry. i was a bit crazy when i wrote that. Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D:D
how's stuff going anyway?

p.s. i know this has nothing to do with avatars santa cherry rendeer elephant flower
Back to top Go down
Jonorox
Jonorox

PostSubject: Re: Avatars   Avatars Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 11:06 pm

Hey dude
Yeah stuffs going pretty great here
I've got a massive 2 hour test tomorow!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh and do you know who the SPONGE is?
Back to top Go down
magenetic toilet flusher
magenetic toilet flusher

PostSubject: Re: Avatars   Avatars Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2007 10:37 am

nawww.....poor jono No
the sponge would have to be jess's little sis renee Very Happy
school in three days No No No No No No No
Back to top Go down
Jonorox
Jonorox

PostSubject: Re: Avatars   Avatars Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 1:05 am

king farao study elephant flower afro lol! cherry santa rendeer scratch geek queen jocolor Laughing Mad Idea Question Exclamation No I love you Suspect pale silent tongue confused bounce rabbit drunken Sleep sunny albino pirat Crying or Very sad king flower afro elephant study lol! geek scratch jocolor cherry santa sunny affraid Ok doesn't matter the (actually not 2) 4 hour test was for English so yeah. bomI love you Suspect Like a Star @ heaven What a Face tongue
Back to top Go down
magenetic toilet flusher
magenetic toilet flusher

PostSubject: Re: Avatars   Avatars Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2007 2:05 pm

that sucks wang. anyhoo..do u like my avatar? my hair is going CWAZY. my cousin took it on the way to stradbroke island. good times, good times
Back to top Go down
Jonorox
Jonorox

PostSubject: Re: Avatars   Avatars Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2007 5:04 pm

wow that's pretty awesome dude...
Back to top Go down
magenetic toilet flusher
magenetic toilet flusher

PostSubject: Re: Avatars   Avatars Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 8:50 am

hey, my avatar is my first real dreadlock EVER! best day ever!
Back to top Go down
Jonorox
Jonorox

PostSubject: Re: Avatars   Avatars Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 1:38 am

what is jess's new avatar?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content